Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

finally!the exams are over and the presentation done!so, hari ni kitaorg (zaem n me) went to service our car before our road trip back to kedah..

honestly, i know in my heart that tukar minyak itam and spark plug would cost me more than rm 100.thats for sure..i know because ive been doing it ever since i drove the car here..

so today, i withdrew some amount of cash budgetting in my head that it will last till tomorrow when i reach kedah.

so we went to shah alam to service my car and i specifically told d pakcik that i want the exact spark plug that i used before. fool of me, i didnt check it before he inserted into my car...

then he naikkan my car and did some "observing" at the bottom of my car and suddenly asked his workers to fill up some minyak in my car..

i didnt know what it was n he would usually tell me but today he didnt.then he went to his office nad back out with the bill.

the total was rm195!!!!freaking double of what i expected!!damn!!!we were fooled.
first, the last time we changed the spark plug it only cost us rm 36 and the minyak itam was around rm40..

he did a few checks for the car and his "upah" charge was freaking rm20!!!for what????

owh i was pist!but i kept cool coz if i had said something then he would ruin the car and i had along journey back tomorrow..

so, there goes my rm 200...

moral of story:never going back to that pakcik R!!!

as for now gotta get some sleep.will be a long way up to s.p!yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment