Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

new year picnic



when was the last time i went to p.d..i cant remember.but today on the first day of 2010 i tag along with my sister,her hubby and their 1 yea old plus son.

it was funny. we drove all the way to p.d so that farhan (that's the little boy) can play on the beach. i mean build sandcastles and play in the water. he loves water. he cant get enuff of it. when he bathes in the house he would scream when we take him out of the toilet.so we assumed that hes gonna love the beach.

but as soon as we put him on the sand, he started screaming. he doesnt want to even stand on the sand (he used to be afraid even to stand on the grass in our lawn).then i had to hold him and sit with him on the sand by the beach.when i said "farhan, lets go and play in the water"..and he said "no,no,no"...(been trying to teach him to say yes but the negativity prevails it seems)..

so then we went back and sit under a tree and he sat on me while playing with the spade and his tractor.so, earlier my sis took out his pampers so that water will not soak in it.here comes the bad news:when he was sitting on me,i felt something warm on my feet.like a flow of warm liquid and when i looked down...."farhan!!!you shushu on cik min!!!"aduii...and that happen again a few minutes after that..and ol my sis and bro-in-law did was laugh!!!urgghhh!!!

hehe..so,at around 11 we decided that there is no point to persuade him to and play on the beach anymore and we know he loves the pool.but before we went there, farhan's abah told my sis to wear him the pampers.we would not take any risks of having faeces pulak in the pool.hehehe..

and boy he was happy in the pool.we can even leave him ol day there and i dont think he would cry.ngeh3...at around 12.30, we felt tht he was getting tired and we took him put from the pool (with some refusion from him that is) and headed back home.what a day to start 2010.i mean..urine on mean..now that ive writtten this down it reminds me.. i need to wash that pants!hehe.

1 comment:

  1. aduii..pardon my typo error..my frens call me typo queen...

    ReplyDelete