Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

its new years eve!!!

okay, the exclamation marks on the title does not really mean that im super duper excited for the new year.its almost another hour to 2010 and time to bid farewell to 2009.

2009 has been an up and down ride.yupe.dats life.u can never be on top alllll the time.uve got to feel the pain sometimes to learn the real meaning of life. 2009 started well for me.i was in semester 6 in the early of 2009. started learning to type thesis, first experience at the hospital and met up again with fellow primary skoolmates.bittersweet memories there. owh not to forget the industrial attachment *yawns*..i dont see myself working in any pharm companies any time in next 10 years though it brings in big bucks!

i also found out who my true frens are.the type of frens who would panic at even the slightest change of ur tone on the phone. the kind of frens who would be there for me without me asking to.those frens who do not judge me, those who would stay up with me all night for any matters at hand and are always frank to me.(i hate ppl who are hypocrites.if u hate me,stop being a coward and say it to my face).and to those frens that im willing to sacrifice my time and energy for them too.and those are frens that i do not have to please all the time.we give and take.

in the middle of 2009, we moved to puncak alam and oh my wat a different place it was from shah alam.firstly, shah alam even without cinemas, its still a happening place but in puncak alam a.ka. palam it is surrounded with trees.i mean literally!i cant remember the last time i saw a mist in salam but in palam u can see everyday..!to adjust to the new environment didnt take long.we fit into the surrounding quite well.the survival skills in us found its way and even though we no longer hang out in hakim or mcdonalds, we somehow re-bonded among ourselves with games of UNO and basketball or scrabbles.yes, we would go down to the court at nigth and play UNO.that was bliss.yeah..till the hosp attachment starts that is..

2009 is ending rather smoothly on my side.2010 holds so many more new stories.so many new fields,opportuniteis that i cant wait to explore.its like a new horizon out there waiting for us to venture in.there are things about me that i would like to repair,polish and accomplish in 2010.

if God's willing (insyaAllah) il accomplish 'em and to all my friends i hope u enjoy the last bits of the holidays and have a blessed year ahead.happy new year!!!

oh yeah..next sem is our final sem(cant believe it.seems like yesterday i was a freshman).I.Allah and i really hope that all goes well next sem and we would all be able to attend the convocation together.

No comments:

Post a Comment