Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

dreams and prayers

Dreams and prayers.


You are my sunshine on a cloudy day,

You are my rainbow after a heavy storm,

You are my drops from heaven after a draught,

You are my drops of dew after a chill night.


You mend my wounds with ease,

You make me laugh effortlessly,

You shine my day naturally,

And you make me love you endlessly.


You are the rope that pulls me from the strong current,

You are the oxygen that breathes life into my lifeless soul,

You are the hand that I hold when I cried,

And you are the one that made me smile when no one else can.


Sometimes I wonder what made me deserve you,

Sometimes I wonder if I was the right person for you,

Then I look back and see how we clique,

And how you fill the empty spaces inside of me.


Then, I woke up from a bad dream and you were there,

Caressing me and holding me tight,

Then, I realized there was no doubt,

You will always be mine I swear.


I pray to God every day,

I pray hard so that He will grant my wish,

That we will be blessed with all the blessing in the world,

And lead this road of ours till we are old.


~aizaminanuar~

20091129

No comments:

Post a Comment