Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

oh my...

last thursday nite was the utmost tragic day in my life..oh my...i was in putrajaya for a few days babysitting my baby nephew cos my sis busy-dissy as usual.so, that nite i took a bus home from p.jaya and it was supposed to make a transit in kajang then 'fly' straight back to sg petani.

im no expert in the ways in k.l but the route to kajang i would probably know and when we were on the bus we were nowhere near kajang..we were heading towards pudu..the two person sitting nest to me were heading to terengganu and definitely either of us have to transit down in pudu to change bus.

oh my..i was praying deep in my heart that it wouldnt be.i didnt have enuff sleep.went out with my sis earlier that day..and i just wanna sleep!!but, Allah must have a reason for giving me all this. and yes, i had to be the one waiting on the platform in pudu for our next bus.

but the worst part s we had to wait at the platform that was 'rich' with its filthy air for almost two hours.at one point, the asthmatic me felt so tachiac that i felt like i needed my inhaler at that instance...

oh my..tried contacting my sis but not answer..obviously they must be sleeping oredi..not to mention mama too..she sleeps as eraly as the birds on the trees..just once it gets dark..

so, i called zaem and nothing much that he could do but just to accompany me during that ordeal..oh my..at around 1 oclock one of us yang ramai2 tgh tunggu tuh went up to ask d counter again but it was closed oredi.so, where is the bus..is there even a bus at all???so, we decided to go up and stay there instead and find other alternatives..luckily while we were going up the stairs, our bus arrived.

it was an old bus..really not worth what i paid for and i couldnt sleep the whole night..and naturally when i arrived at around after subuh..i slept almost the whole day..only waking up to have my lunch..

ive decided to write a letter to the transpotation mimister to complaint bout this.we felt like we have been fooled and no one should be treated like this again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment