Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

untitled

i know i should be studying but these came so sudden at 2 oclock in the morning.so here it goes..

at the wee hours of this night,
i dream an absolute dream,
holding your hands tight,
standing under the sun beam.

at the wee hours of this night,
looking at your face by my side,
there's nowhere else i wanna be,
you are the only one that fill my heart with glee.

the shades of your eyes,
the lines on your face,
the complexion of your skin,
i cup it safe in my hands.

the laugh that you resonate,
the voice that you echo,
the gestures that you throw,
i record it safe in my memory.

you may be imperfect,
you make mistakes,
and i make them too,
but you are the one i run home to.

your arms that picked me up,
your fingers that wipe my tears,
your breath that shoo(s) d dust,
and your love that fills my heart,
it cheers me up everyday.

aizaminanuar
20100413

1 comment: