Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

~its not forever~

so it came to an end.finals done.spent time with besties, checked.hang out with rumies, checked.salam2 with classmates, checked.packed stuffs (sighs), checked.spend time with mr dimples, ongoing.

i cant believe its been 4 years..there were moments when i felt like giving up..there were moments i wanted to quit so bad. just felt like leaving everything behind, get on any plane and fly to anywhere but here.those were tough times.those were hectic times.but i thank Allah there were friends who were behind my back..pushing me endlessly.there were also my parents telling me not to look back but forward.there was also my sister who is a pHD holder who is my inspiration. shes the reason i keep telling myself "if she can handle it till that level, this i MUST conquer"

its true when u've passed a level and u r stable in one condition,you just cant sit still.there are things that you wanna do.new things u wanna discover.as for me, i keep telling mr dimples i want to do degree in medicine next!!!omigosh..u should look at his reaction..i told that to my best frens too..fia and nini..and they had almost the same expression as mr dimples.this all came to me when we were attached to the hospitals..i envy the doctors..i envy their responsibility and minimally i envy the paycheck..havent told mama this..she MIGHT be happy but honestly...i dont think im able to cope with that level of stress..the level of hecticness..

the best and nearest option that i may venture into is to take masters and pHD...but not now..not in a year's time.i need time to get my license.to learn the practical part of the job.to earn some moneyhh on my own.my parents surely are waiting for me to further my studies as soon as possible.but, ill do it at my own pace.at my own comfortable time and at my own liking.because i believe at this stage of education, you have to do it with ur own will cos its tougher but comes with a better pay in the end.

but, as for now,i pray to Allah The Mighty that we will pass all the papers with flying colors, be attached to places that we opted for, attend the convocation together, marry our mr/miss right and live happily, healthily.as for me and my bachelor in medicine..that would just be a dream that was never meant to happen.but with Allah's will, when one door closes, many other opens and those are the unfound dreams of mine.

1 comment: