Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

no..thats not true

when i was a kid, my friends would tell me that im rich just by looking at my dad's car.then when we went out to the malls and my mom only gave me around RM20 to go for movies or dine at mcD they would wonder why i was not holding more cash then they assumed i would.

at first i got pissed with my parents for not giving me the money but as i grew up, i realised that the money dont belong to me.it's my parents who are rich not me.all the wealth that i was living in, the comfortable house and car, they belong to my parents not me.i didnt earn the money thru my own hardwork and sweat.and thus i cant be proud of the money that i have in my hands.

i was fortunate in a way that my dad has taught all of us since we were young that we need to earn the things that we want in our life.we would have to work hard for a simple new story book or a watch or a cd player.my dad would always tell us that he has no problem buying all those things for us but he do not want us to get 'em for free.we must earn those things that we desire.

and at this age, i would sometimes reward myself to a luxury item every time i felt that ive worked hard enough for the semester or ive conquered something in life at my own standards.for the next things in life that i will go through, i would do the same, for every phase of my life that i would embark in, i would work hard for it and earn the money to build my own life.my own future. and as far as possible i would love to see my partner work hard to build our life together so that we wuld appreciate it more because we have to go thru torns to be laying down on a bed of roses.so that even when the roses are dead we would still remember their sweet scents and see the wounds on our skin that we had to go through so that we wont give up when the hard times loom in.

and if im blessed with children, i would instill the same habit.they have to earn what they want even if we are able to give them with our salary.so that they will be a humble person and not boast around about the wealth that they live in.insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment