Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

alhamdulillah.

alhamdulillah that ive live long enuff to meet Ramadhan again.

alhamdulillah im healthy to perform my prayers.

alhamdulillah im training myself not to miss the terawih.

alhamdulillah our family is blessed with enuff food for berbuka and sahur.

alhamdulillah my parents are still around for me to spend this Ramadhan with them.

and alhamdulillah ill soon start my own career and earn my own money and may i start my own life with HIS guidance.amin.


p/s:read my fren's blog saying that "ramadhan is similar with all the other months except for the fact that eating and drinking are not allowed during the day"...well my fren,during this month that if u work hard enuff there is a world of benefits waiting for u..and if u miss this,you'll have to pray hard that u live long enuff to meet the next Ramadhan...

till then.take care!and enjoy the benefits of this Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment