Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

its time

mr dimples has kindly helped me collect my KKm letter in putrajaya.

when i told my mum that the earliest we can 'turn ourselves in' a.k.a lapor diri is next week,my mum looked disturbed.

i have this strong feeling that she's not yet ready to let me go off.

to let me go into someone else's territory and start a new chapter of my life.

ill be sad too but sooner or later ill have to leave this place called home.

which is worst?to let ur youngest daughter go off and work and earn her own living OR having a child in the house without a job and expects to be spoonfed always.

in my opinion, the latter is more worrying...

mum,ill come back to visit as much as i can.so,its time ma...=(

till then,selamat berbuka.

No comments:

Post a Comment