Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

different in our own...

ive just finished reading my fren's blog.the whole thing and mind you the 1st entry was waaayyy back in 2007.so yeah 3 years of entries and it took me almost 6 hours to finish it all.

the truth is, i dont do it to all the blogs that i follow.nope.even though the jobless-free-me has nothing to do but not all blogs capture my attention.

i tend to be attracted to blogs that share the bits and bouts of their life. to read what they go through, the puddles of mud that they had to endure, the silly things that they do, those are the entries that make me feel that im as normal as u and u and u next to u..

for example:

kak mel telling that she accidentally woke up late and felt so bad coz tak sempat to make breakfast for her husband.well, i may not have a husband now but when i do start a family at least amidst of all the guilt in me, at the back of my head,ill remember that these things happen and all ive gotta do is try harder.

my friend telling that when she went for driving lessons and she thought people were staring at her because they felt she was pretty but it turns out that she has a japanese flag on the back of her jeans (girls, u would know what i mean)...reminder that when that happens quickly go to the toilet and check if there's anything wrong on you..

well, there are those who blog to earn maney and join the various competitions available in the blogging world..no, im not against any of u who are doing that.u are earning more money that i do-yes, u may clap for urself now.but, i would usually skip entries with the title of "blogger of the year award goes to.."...if u know what i mean..its a democratic country and u may do what u want and i shall not stop you.im happy, u r happy.

but, what makes me happier is when i read blogs that have out-of-ordinary vocabs in their entries.vocabs that u would need to google up the word to know how to pronounce it.let me give u a list of examples.and i f u know the meaning and pronounciation and the synonyms to all of the words,you have earned a virtual standing ovation from me.mind you, without google-ing the answers of course.farah D,if u r reading this i know u know all the answers by heart.so, u cant participate. so here it goes:

1.apathy
2.predilection
3.poignant
4.profanity
5.afficionado
6.enceinte
7.avoirdupois
8.querulous
9.amalgam
10.effete

and yes they are all english words and i build the list from my friend's blog.there's even more but i was too lazy to type into my phone while reading it.she even made a-word-a-day thing-ing in her entries.so, now i dont have to go to the book store to get a new book to brushen up my vocab,i can do it online.woot2!!ill keep this post and test my childern someday (when i have one that is)..haha!very ambitious and pandang ke hadapan.

if u r wondering, i made that list because i dont know the words.if i knew, that would defeat the purpose, wouldnt it?

till then.xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe I guess there's a good use of me blogging about my boring daily life. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely!!the boring life that makes me feel that its ok to be boring too.hahaha!

    ReplyDelete