Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

mari beribadat!!

tonite after maghrib,it'll be nisfu syaaban.

mama n me are fasting today and upon arriving home after shopping alone (sounds so sad kan?) at tesco, mama ajak-ed me to go to one of her fren's house tonite becoz they'll be having solat sunat berjemaah and bacaan yassin.

but,but mama said.."kita bukak puasa then cepat2 kena p rumah aunty tu okayy...pkoi 12 tgh malam baru balik"..huh??mama ni nak ajak tp bg statement which is making me lazy.but no!!all this laziness are syaiton's whispering in my ear!no syaiton!i refuse to listen to u!

so, yes!!let's go and beribadat tonite!mari!!and yes mama,min tak malas sebab masa mrsm dulu pon dah biasa. (mrsm was my least favorite skool but it helped shaped me into a better person too i.e wearing tudung permanently)

gotta go and iron the best baju kurung becos the aunties2 in my housing area neh very high fashion..hahaha..u must be thinking, ni nak g beribadat ke nak tayang handbag sapa paling up to date??no2,even if i wear the nicest and prettiest baju kurung it'll still be covered with the telekung so,no big deal.

bye2..and have a nice day peeps!selamat beribadat rakan2..

No comments:

Post a Comment