Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

parent's story.

today's entry berkisarkan cerita2 about my parents.i know n im certain they will not read this.but if they do, i dont mind.

story number 1:

mama helped me renew my driving license last week.since she had to go n settle some bills at the post office so she came back with multiple receipts in her bag.then, she proudly called me and hand me the license.i checked and looked at her.."ma, ni lesen yang lama..its still 2010.."...she said.."cuba cek betoi2..kalut la min ni"....i hand her reading glasses and showed her...then she panicked for a second and started rummaging through her bag and wallet..and she said "mesti mama tertinggal atas kaunter.*sighs*..but i dont mind coz i dont do much drivving at home.almost non at all.so, this week she had to go to JPJ so she settled it and its as if she renewed it again.so, instead of renewing it for another 1 year, my license has been renewed for 2 years..yeayyy!!!then today, she was cleaning up her purse and taaaadaaaa!!she found the license that was renewed last week that she assumed she left ot on the counter...hahaha!!bad news for her, good new for me.

p/s:if u r wondering y my mom is doing all the renewing stuff for me is bcoz she gets annoyed to wait for me bcoz i wake up late and to avoid from getting any more wrinkles she'd rather ajak my dad then me.hehehe!talk about anak bongsu yang manja..but mind u,i help out with stuff at home while she's out.so, when she's back she has less chores to do.

story number 2:

i dont have much activity at home besides disturbing my parents.so, as i was walking into my parent's room my dad asked me to massage his legs.while i was massaging it, i took the advantage to nag at him.he's 64 dis year but he's still busy with his golf.he goes out early in the morning and comes back around 12.if the golf course is further, than expect him to be back by 2.and he's complaining that his calf is sore and his kness is swollen..??okay, so he do not go everyday but still he should at least cut down on the game a lil..and the bones are not getting any stronger.so, massaging-cum-nagging do not seem fun for him and he said.."adui...pelan2 la..dah la berletiaq!!"..hahaha!while i was nagging at him, i didnt realise that i was squeezing his calf..hahaha..my mum was just luffing away..

the end.till then..salam 1 malaysia *ahaks*

No comments:

Post a Comment