Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

idle.

no more in idle mood today.

so, mama drove me to the klinik kesihatan for my medical checkup.

first, go n daftar n then go straight to kaunter pemeriksaan kesihatan to fill up few forms and asked me to get my urine sample.

then go 4 the pemeriksaan mata and gigi, and...done!

not so...must go again on the 27th for x ray and to see the pegawai perubatan.

asked the person in charge if can do it in private clinics, he said usually it is done in gov clinics.

then..dat's it for today.

oh yeah..also went to post surat terima lantikan to SPA oredi.

and dats ol for today.

thanks to mr dimples for going to shah alam and pressuring the people in pejabat konvo to get my transcript. azilea sent my borang more than 2 weeks ago but i did not receive it.apparently, they mislook my borang and it hasnt been process yet.*sighs*.but all is good now and zaem has got his SPA offer letter too.yeay!!alhamdulillah.

my prayers to HIM for the past 1 week or so is to permudahkan all our urusan and it seems that my prayers have been granted.alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment