Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

bits and pieces.

so the world cup is over.and paul was right again.holland did not show a good sportmanship.i mean really..u are in the finals of the biggest event in football and ol u can do is play and fight on the field..come on..i did not stay up to see players figthing with each other nor with the referree.

so, im not a football addict.i dont watch EPL and know the names of ol the players at the back of my head.but when it comes to world cup, i make it a point to watch becoz somehow it clashes with my holidays and thats one way of spending some quality time with my dad.and sometime with my mom too.mind you, when we didnt have astro way back then,the three of us used to go out to the mamak to watch the games.

last saturday a close family friend came to stay over at our house.their youngest daughter came along and it felt good to have a friend at home to hang out with.(it gets really b.o.o.ring at times being the youngest in the family and not having anyone else around). we went to tanjung dawai for dinner.all in all the food was not bad.and the restaurant had a good view.so, went home feeling totally full and bloated and due to that i couldnt go to bed early and stayed up till around 1 am and whats the point to go to bed when ill wake up again at 2.30 am to watch the match..so i was on9 to kill some time b4 the match.then the match started and the game was awfully boring during the first half with the uncountable yellow cards by the botak referree...2nd half was the same and then it went to extra time.was texting mr dimples telling him that the viewers will all be half awake by the time they enter penalty rounds..then iniesta finally scored d goal!!!my dad and i were shouting our hearts out!!!FINALLY!!a goal after the hundred and berapa minit ntah..

it felt good!!ive realised this holiday is the time that i get to spend with my parents.soon ill start working and begin my new life.a life where im demanded to stand on my very own two feet, earn my own cash and manage my finance and life independently.sometimes, i feel that they are becoming emotional knowing that the time has come for them to let me go off, working becoz im the youngest child.with my brothers and sisters, they were not this sensitive becoz at least they know im still at home with them, to accompany them. now..its just the both of them.so, im not so stressed up if the posting starts later coz i get an extra time with them.but, whatever it is..wherever im posted at, my responsibility to them remains the same..the first salary i get will be spend on them too.sometimes our parents do not demand to be given money each month but its our responsibility to do so.besides, they have spent thousands on us..our hundreds are just a small protion of it.ill always prays the best for their health and may they live long to see me off on my wedding day and kiss my children.

im getting all emotional oredi,so i guess ill end dis now.hehehe.
till then:take care!!

p/s:ive got my SPA letter but somehow im in idle mode till today.haha.gotta get moving now!




No comments:

Post a Comment