Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

wishes.

yesterday was my birthday!!!weee!n im officially 23.

the surprises came a day earlier.mr dimples never fail to surprise me every year.either it was with the cooperation with my housemates or friends staying nearby.

so,on wednesday i called him up and he said he's going to the post office because he wants to mail me my official transcript and the other documents.he helped me hand in all the needed documents in putrajaya.thank you and may Allah bless u,mr dimples.later that evening, i asked him about the documents, he told that he didnt get the chance to mail me earlier that day because he went with his bike and didnt bring the docs along...told me he'll mail it next week when he's back in KB.so, i didnt make such a big deal because i just wanted to file the docs. later that night,my friend amir called me and asked me if i was free the next day because he wants to take me and a few frens out for lunch.so, of course i am free (Duhh!) and we made plans to meet up the next day at around 3.i ajak azeila so that im not the only girl there.ive suspected something but this isnt the first time i went out with him so i went along.

so, when azeila and me arrived at KFC, i wanted to order but amir proudly told me that he bought a whole bucket for the four of us including khairol.and when we were seated, kerol brought to the table a box of cake and i started luffing..!!!amir asked me to guess whose idea was this and it must be non other than my mr dimples!!!when i kolled him up he was still pretending as if he did not know anything!!!urgghh!!apparently, he transferred money to amir to buy the cake and pay for the meal.kinda sad becoz he couldnt make it to celebrate with me but the surprise was good enuff.

i had fun meeting up with them and that surprise was nice..and did i mention when i was getting ready to go out, the postman came and delivered a parcel.mr dimples sent the parcel with all the documents and in between it all was a birthday card!!when i kolled him all he did was giggle!!and yeah of course he pretended to be clueless bout the parcel for about a minute or two.

i received my birthday present which is a bag a day earlier.it was a gift from him.thank you, you!

so,since im 23, im not gonna attempt to make a list of 23 random things about me or my wishlists.

but,ill pray hard that:

1. ill be a better muslimah.

2. ill be a better member to my family and good health to all our family members

3.ill be a responsible and proactive pharmacist

4.all our urusan dipermudahkan n dimurahkan rezeki.

other than that, lets just keep it a secret between me and HIM

p/s:i would love to own a coach handbag or the other fancy stuff but there's only so much a successful jobless (at the moment) person like me can ask for *giggles*

till then,take care and have a great weekend peeps!

4 comments:

  1. bestnye menjadi anda.. saya mahu menjadi anda juge. but i dont have mr dimple by myside.. oh sad~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah...takpe2...nanti anda akan bertemu jugak dgn mr dimple anda itu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh sweetnya ! Alhamdulillah. :)
    Glad you had a good birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks kak mel..alhamdulillah..=)

    ReplyDelete